45 – Reconfirm All Reservations
Prior to departure leaders and the Records Manager meet to review and reconfirm all Adventure reservations for transportation, stops along the way and final destination, to make certain there are no errors or unexpected changes.
Ensure the reservation details the leaders carry with them have accurate confirmation numbers and contact phone numbers.
Leaders make certain they have all the required forms, permission slips and other paperwork that must be carried with them during the Adventure including:
- all required permits
- permission forms as required by Adventure destination(s)
- sufficient funds for en-route, final destination and emergency expenses.
- BSA health forms for each participant
- a copy of BSA Guide to Safe Scouting
- passports, if traveling out of country